To provide on-time, crash-free and innovative transportation services so our customers enthusiastically rely on us for their transportation needs.
We believe these values are essential to our success and to fulfilling Our Mission:
- The value of mutual respect and operating by “The Golden Rule”
- The value of life, health and families, and the mindset of protecting others and their safety
- The value of our people, their well-being and their accountability
- The value of on-going improvement
- The value of financial performance
- The value of honesty, sustainability and communication
Britton Transport began servicing customers in the Red River Valley of North Dakota as a truck brokerage service in 1980. Based on the shared values of safety, people and professionalism, Bison Transport (Head Office located in Winnipeg, CAN) acquired Britton Transport in 2011. Since the acquisition, Britton Transport has doubled its fleet size, expanded its brokerage, and launched a Refrigerated fleet. Britton continues to provide flatbed trailer and dry van operations as well as storage trailer services. Moving into new offices in Grand Forks and Sioux Falls in 2013, Britton Transport is poised for further aggressive growth.