Britton Transport – Grand Forks, ND
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to contribute to a growing company and a vibrant culture with unlimited individual growth & development.
As an Accounts Receivable Associate you will be responsible for verifying order information, past due follow up and invoicing customers correctly & efficiently. This role will also engage in other duties as assigned.
Specific responsibilities as an Accounts Receivable Associate include:
- Responsible for verifying order information from bills of lading, faxes, etc. This includes ensuring the following is documented correctly:
- Communicate with pertinent dispatch concerning any notations on billings
- Dealing with customers and customer service regarding billing issues
- Print unbilled orders report and call on missing paperwork
- Ensure customers are invoiced correctly and efficiently. This includes the following:
- Engage in other projects and activities as is necessary to the position and as assigned by the office manager.
Collection of Accounts Receivable:
- Calls to customers on past due invoices on a weekly basis
- Monitor status of invoices via payables websites
- Investigate short/over payments and determine reason for the discrepancy.
- Provide statements of account
- 1 year administrative experience
- Proficient Microsoft & general computer skills
Our Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Interact well with co-workers and management
- Efficient record keeping ability
- Receptive in a multi-task environment
Britton Transport began servicing customers in the Red River Valley of North Dakota as a truck brokerage service in 1980. Based on the shared values of safety, people and professionalism, Bison Transport (Head Office located in Winnipeg, CAN) acquired Britton Transport in 2011. Since the acquisition, Britton Transport has doubled its fleet size, expanded its brokerage, and launched a Refrigerated fleet. Britton continues to provide flatbed trailer and dry van operations as well as storage trailer services. Moving into new offices in Grand Forks and Sioux Falls in 2013 & Des Moines in 2015, Britton Transport is poised for further aggressive growth.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Britton Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled