Customer Service Manager – Des Moines, IA & Grand Forks, ND
…eager to provide world class service and support to world class customers?
…passionate about your ability to solve problems?
…keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
The Customer Service Manager is accountable for the company’s relationship with the clients that he or she has been assigned. This would include many facets of the interface including guaranteeing quality of order entry and appointment making, relationship establishment and development, issue resolution and business level monitoring. In the most general sense, the CSR would be responsible for maintaining an exceptional contact with the client’s needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Day to day customer contact by acting as a single point of contact between their assigned customer(s) and Britton Transport–ensuring that the customer’s needs are properly understood and served
- Operational responsibilities including aiding in the translation of customer needs into positive action. The Customer Service Manager must work with planning personnel to ensure maximum equipment utilization while maintaining targeted customer service levels
- Relationship building which includes responsibility for fostering a strong relationship with all client personnel
- Providing a Level of Service which includes knowledge of the level of service (LOS) that their client requires on any single shipment, and for their business overall
- Volume and destination Trend Analysis by having a knowledge of all their customer’s individual shipment requirements as well as their general trends of business volume, the destination mix, and any changes or unusual developments.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Educational background in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Strong ability to adapt to varying situations
- Exceptional Problem Solving abilities
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask, manage multiple accounts, competing priorities and meet timelines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both in person and on the phone
- High attention to detail and accuracy integrity with data collection and order entry
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Britton Transport began servicing customers in the Red River Valley of North Dakota as a truck brokerage service in 1980. Based on the shared values of safety, people and professionalism, Bison Transport (Head Office located in Winnipeg, CAN) acquired Britton Transport in 2011. Since the acquisition, Britton Transport has doubled its fleet size, expanded its brokerage, and launched a Refrigerated fleet. Britton continues to provide flatbed trailer and dry van operations as well as storage trailer services. Moving into new offices in Grand Forks and Sioux Falls in 2013 & Des Moines in 2015, Britton Transport is poised for further aggressive growth.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Britton Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Sexual Orientation/Disabled