Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs
Our flatbed division is based in Sioux Falls, SD and the majority of loads originating in Eastern South Dakota are preloaded. Although we run all 48 states, the core of our business includes dedicated runs to the SE United States and dedicated runs from South Dakota to Kansas City area. Other areas of concentration include the NW United States, Texas, California, Wisconsin, and upper Midwest. Lumber tarps are 8 foot drops and less than 10% of loads are lumber tarped. Less than 25% of loads are steel tarped.
- Options range from home weekly to 14 days out
- We seek to build jobs that fit your lifestyle
- First 4 weeks of driving is guaranteed pay to ensure a smooth transition
- Pay is based on driving experience and is just the beginning of our pay package
- Safe and productive miles are rewarded with a quarterly bonus and annual increases
- Working but not driving? We pay for that too! Starting with paid on road resets
- Average length of haul is 1000 miles
- $175 weekly advance
- Experienced dispatch team driven to provide top notch support to our driving staff
- Paid medical premiums for employees
- Dental and Vision available
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid DOT physicals
- 7 vacation days after 1 year
- Optional – paid hazmat endorsement and passport
- Have a CDL-A and ready to join the industry, our 1 on 1 training will set you up for success
- Out of the industry for a while – we can provide refresher training
- Truck stop parking reimbursement
- No Charge Passenger Program
- Dogs allowed
Ready to Drive with Britton?
Fill out the fields below to begin the application process.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button you will be redirected to our IntelliApp online application.