Paying our drivers a fair wage is one of the most important promises we make at Britton. As part of the Britton family you can be sure you’ll receive reliable and fair pay for a hard day’s work. Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty – how does your pay breakdown?
At Britton we believe it’s best to pay for the work that gets done, so base mileage is only a portion of your pay.
Many of our drivers have a base rate starting at .42 per mile. For van and reefer drivers the gross rate is .52/mile and flatbed drivers receive .56/mile.
Want to earn more while driving with Britton? You can increase your earnings outside your base mileage!
How to Increase Your Pay with Britton Transport
– .05/mile for Canadian miles
– .05/mile Hazmat miles
– rate increases every 120k safe miles
– quarterly bonus of up to .02/mile
– up to $1000 in fourth quarter Drive to excellence
– complete safety training
– clean inspection
– referral bonus of $1500
Important 2019 Pay Statistics
– the average salary across all Britton divisions was $59,782
– the average salary for flatbed drivers was $60,927
– the average salary for van and reefer drivers was $57,530
– Britton drivers averaged 113,360 annual miles
Interested in a 401K match? Currently only 25% of our fleet takes advantage of Britton’s 401k that offers up to 4% of your contribution!
At Britton, we want to offer the opportunity for our drivers to capitalize on their earning potential. For interested drivers, Britton is happy to cover the cost of obtaining a driver’s passport card, as well as any costs associated with obtaining your Hazmat endorsement.
Accessorial pay for additional reefer and flatbed work. Talk to your FM about qualifying pay
Interesting in becoming part of the Britton family? See what driving opportunities are available today.